The Lean Kanban Southern Europe conference brings together professionals who realize the value of Lean thinking. This is the event for technology managers, business leaders, and change agents who want to build quality, predictable delivery, and a culture of continuous improvement into their organizations. This event is part of the Lean Kanban global conference series, endorsed by Lean-Kanban University.
Our community has been commended for its breadth of membership, depth of knowledge, diversity, and open-mindedness and tolerance of new and innovative ideas. The sessions provide strong, data-driven content to address the interests of managers concerned with risk and governance, and with making sure change initiatives have lasting benefit.
One-day event for the first time in Italy
The Modern Management Methods series comes for the first time in Italy with a one-day format that will accommodate attendees from Southern Europe and not only. The international program will include some of the most important speakers in the field.
What makes a Lean Kanban conference unique?
- High quality sessions based on validated field experience and data, not opinion and conjecture.
- Emphasis on improving management with topics covering complexity, predictability, risk management, customer validation, and motivation
- Lean-Kanban University Kanban Coaching Professionals (KCP) contribute to conference sessions and connect with attendees. Advice you get from a KCP between sessions may be worth the price of registration alone.
- Careful attention to conference program detail and quality venues to maximize learning potential
- The Lean Kanban conference global presence means you see truly the best kanban leaders in the world. Every conference has an international roster.